The Art of Extreme Self Care, Tips by Cheryl Richardson
I have had to deal with a nasty flu recently which has really zapped my energy and very coincidentally, I had just previously listened to Cheryl Richardson’s CD book called The Art of Extreme Self Care that I had borrowed from the library. This is an awesome book that I highly recommend. Cheryl is so incredibly authentic in it and there are a lot of real nuggets of wisdom. One of the exercises that she has you do is write down the answers to the following 10 questions and have it available especially for when you are needing some TLC.
First Aid Kit for Extreme Self Care
- Who can I turn to for support?
- Who do I want to avoid?
- What does my body need?
- What responsibilities do I need to let go of?
- What do I need to avoid?
- What spiritual practice can I do?
- What would make me feel comforted?
- What is the best way to express my feelings?
- What object can I use as a Talisman?
- What would give me a break from the emotional stress? Here’s hoping that this tool helps you get the self care that you need. Sending sunshine, Susanne